Friday, July 18, 2008

Hiking


Jason and Holly before the rain.

Heather and Holy before the rain.

After the rain in our first ever hold the camera in front of your face and shoot the picture!

Today we went for a hike in the mountains near Ruidoso. Awesome - for the first 30 minutes - before the thunder storm! We turned around and headed back out, while listening to huge cracks of thunder. Jason had a hummingbird mistake his red shirt for dinner - it landed on his sleeve and stuck its beak in his arm. When it came up dry, it craned it's neck back and stared at Jason. It appeared disgusted at its mistake and took off!










2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Holly is a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping this is Heather Rencher with whom I roomed in E-Richards 215 at BYU. This is Tami Chapman (now Walker) and I hope you would be interested in being back in touch. My mom said you recently got married, and I am so excited for you! I would love for you to contact me at tami-walker@hotmail.com. I have been married a couple years, and have a young child that keeps me very busy. I hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon. Tami

    ReplyDelete